Sell with Rent Options

Sale and rent back

Can I sell my house and rent it back?

That is a question asked by many people looking to sell their home and rent it back to prevent repossession.

This is called a ‘Sale and Rent Back scheme’, where (as the name suggests) you sell your house to a company and then rent it back for a set period of time.

These schemes are regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and therefore, before you sign on the dotted line, you should contact the FSA to make sure the company you are dealing with is registered and regulated to carry out this activity.

Although this might sound like the perfect arrangement, you must remember that under the sale and rent back schemes you are no longer the owner of the property and, should you fall behind with your rent, you could face eviction in the same manner a as lender would repossess.

Sell your house with rent options

As an alternative, Sell or Yell offers a Sell with Rent Options scheme.

In a nutshell, we buy your house from you for cash (typically at a higher percentage than any ‘Sale and rent back’ scheme) and then assist you in finding alternative accommodation.

This gives you the ability to clear your arrears and have the peace of mind that you will have somewhere to live afterwards.

Our promise to you

By talking to one of our experts, you will receive a fast, efficient service that is tailored to suit your exact requirements.

We want to help you get your life back on track as quickly as possible.

So before you do anything else, call the SellorYell team to see how they can help you.

The next step

If you need to act fast, call the team at Yell or Sell on Freephone 0800 434 6605 or apply online today and get cash for your property fast.

Apply Online

Call us today on free number 0800 434 6605 for Sale and Rent Back Schemes